Monday, February 25, 2008

A few pics (a little late)

Thumbs up to 6AM boat ride on the Ganga (Ganges). Thumbs down to human flesh eating dogs on other side of Ganga.
Here is snow Srinigar with Himalaya backdrop. Imagine sweeping off each of those snow covered roofs 3 times a day..with no electricity.


Genna and Leigh in traditional men's ferhens eating Was Wan with the women at the 40 day feast of sorts. This is only the first round.


Genna and the ultra cute, almost-makes-me-wanna-have-a-kid Rumman. He's our best Kashmiri bud and a great adventurer.

2 comments:

Autmrae said...

Oh you two look like you are having an amazing time! I am so jealous you saw the Himilayas! Any thoughts on visiting New Zealand? I'm going to be here for a while, so if interested... come stay with me! I miss you, keep updating your blog, life looks incredible for you two!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ladies. I got your postcard! All the talk of delicious cuisine is making me hungry thousands of miles away. Wish I had more to day - but Durham NC has little on the Himalayan region in general... Have you guys tried on any of the traditional women's fasion - I want to see it all!
-JG