Friday, April 4, 2008

"Where the hell have you guys been"



No, we're not dead, we have just disappeared into the one horse, many surfer town of Imsouane, where we around surrounded by Bereber surfers playing the djembe, European Hippies, funny English guys and a whole bunch of people who tell us to eat more. It's a strange version of Heaven, but one without Internet connection.

If you don't hear from us in another month, it means we've settled down, learned to surf, acquired tans and taken lovers in this town.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could be a european hippie... if only i was european. That sounds like an amazing place to be. I hope you're gettin loose and groovin to the beats. I'm at the beach myself in san diego and doin some surfin. Much love to you both.

shane

Autmrae said...

Are you in Morocco right now? I should have been able to guess that by bereber surfers, but I don't know still could be Spain. I don't know I'm ignorant. I just learned today for the first time in my life that Canada was apart of the Common Wealth. Who could have possibly known that!? They don't have British derived accents. I miss you!