Sunday, July 13, 2008

Countdown to Home

Horizon's a comin' and Genna and Leigh would like to let all of you know the things that we absolutely fantasize about on a daily basis as that fateful day approaches. So, for the rest of our journey we thought we might clue you in daily on those things we just cannot wait to get our hands, tongues, eyes, ears or netherregions involved with.

1. Genna --> Big Spacious Roomy Wooden Cutting Boards: I am going to chop, slice and mince everything I can get my hands on.

1. Leigh --> Cracked Pepper: Oh baby, what it will feel like to get my hands on that grinder and feel the kernels crunch beneat my grip. This is closely followed by the gritty feeling of sea salt between my fingers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You rock girls, i live in the States but come from Macedonia. I miss that place and you described it pretty accurately. Thanks for the support. MACEDONIA FOREVER !!!